Monday, September 22, 2014

A Hotel Haunting Or So I Think

It was a school trip and we all had to stay in a hotel. We were all so excited. We only spent one night there, but the night felt like 3 nights.

"Come on children, off too bed!" the teacher yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Then, in the middle of the night, "Help!" I heard screaming and crying. "What the in the world was that?" me and my friend, Jordan, stepped outside of our room, nearly the whole year was outside, all crying. The teacher came up and told us to get back to bed. then again, we heard tapping on the doors and windows. But the weird thing was, all the doors were acting weird, opening then shutting. I starting screaming. Then the windows were tapping and then my friends bed sheet got pulled off. "What the..?" He yelled then I passed out. I woke up, walked into the dining area. Everyone was there. All stained with tears and bags under their eyes. I sat down with my friends. "What was going on last night?" "I don't know, but I'm sure our room had the worst." My best friend, Rebecca said " We heard banging on our walls, and the radiator was making weird noises, as if someone was tapping on it with a pen or something and we had a bookshelf in our room. And all the books fell down. We were going to sleep in the hall way."

Ever since, (3 years ago) I have been fascinated in ghosts and been reading books about them, visiting haunted houses. Even when I do pee myself with fear when I visit a haunted house, its still so much fun!

Written By Jack 2010 http://www.ghost-space.com/ all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment