Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Old Woman in a Black Cloak

One night my mum told me that she had the most horrible dream. She was in the state of semi consciousness and she had been dreaming about ghosts and then she opened her eyes still semi conscious and she had seen this woman opening her door. Then my mum said to me that she was paralyzed and all she can move was her eyes and this woman came gliding in and my mum couldn't get up as she couldn't move.

Eventually she closed her eyes but she has heard many stories about this old woman in a black cloak coming into the room and paralyzing them and when they don't close their eyes she towers over them and sits on them and they eventually die of a heart attack with the fright of her. Some say she takes your soul and then you die but my mum got lucky twice as it came to her twice and she swears on my life that it is real.

Sent in by Charlie, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment